Frequently asked questions:
- How much does Tweet Jukebox cost?
- It's free for many users. But we also have three more powerful versions starting at $9.99 per month. If you'd like more information about our services, click here.
- Why does it require access to my timeline and profile information?
- This is not up to us. In order for the system to work, this is the permission level required by Twitter. We won't be messing with your profile or anything other than the things you instruct us to do on your behalf.
- Why do you give me a Jukebox of quotes?
- We do this as an easy means for new users to see how tweets look in a Jukebox. Some people love it, others not so much. But you can always delete the jukebox once you're comfortable with the system.
- Have you had any major problems with the app? What's it's track record?
- This app was used for my account @alphabetsuccess for a year before it was ever released. I continue to use it for over 95% of my tweets.
- How do I add additional accounts to Tweet Jukebox?
- Our free service is for a single account. If you'd like a multi-account version please click her for more information..
- Will we have the ability to download our Jukeboxes too?
- Yes, our paid versions all allow you to download your tweets.
- Why can't I see what will post?
- Because each Jukebox selection is random and “unknown” until it's made. The ease of the system is predicated on not scheduling (and thus “knowing”).
Have a question that isn't answered here? Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to give you a hand. Even two if required.
Thanks for taking the time to consider us. We appreciate it!